- Room : E-210D
- Tel: 080-8805-8836
- Email : Lyu.Zuorui@gmail.com
- Home town : Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
- Hobby : Chinese traditional Music; Table tennis; PC and Host Games
- 2011-2015 B.Sc, Department of Hydraulic Engineering, Tsinghua university
- 2015-2018 M.Sc, Coastal and Offshore Engineering Research Institute, Ocean University of China
- 2018- PhD candidate, Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University
- Theme : High order nonlinear wave interactions from deep to finite water depth
- Zuo-Rui Lyu, Yong Liu, Hua-Jun Li. Analytical studies on hydrodynamic characteristics of submerged perforated semi-circular breakwater based on non-linear pressure loss boundary condition[J]. Periodical of ocean University of China, 2018,48(11)
- Lyu, Z., Liu, Y., Li, H., & Mori, N. (2020). Iterative multipole solution for wave interaction with submerged partially perforated semi-circular breakwater. Applied Ocean Research, 97, 102103.
- Li A, Liu Y, Lyu Z. Analysis of water wave interaction with a submerged quarter-circular breakwater using multipole method[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part M: Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment, 2020: 1475090220910594.