- Prasetyo, A., T. Tomiczek, T. Yasuda, N. Mori, H. Mase, A. Kennedy (2016) Physical experiments of tsunami runup and force on building cluster using a hybrid tsunami generator, Coastlab2016, Ottawa, 1p.
- Tomiczek, T., A. Prasetyo, T. Yasuda, N. Mori, A. Kennedy (2016) Experimental modeling of macro roughness effects on tsunami-induced pressure in idealized urban environments, Coastlab2016, Ottawa, 1p.
- Thingbaijam, K.K.S, P. M. Mai, K., T. Yasuda, T. Maruyama, and N. Mori (2016) Earthquake scaling laws for rupture geometry and slip heterogeneity, EGU Annual meeting, Vienna 2016.
- Takayabu, I., K. Hibino, H. Sasaki, H. Shiogama, N. Mori, Y. Shibutani, and T. Takemi (2016) Sensitivity of worst-case strom surge considering influence of climate change, EGU Annual meeting, Vienna 2016.
- Uchiyama, Y., T. Yoshiki, H. Tada, Y. Baba, H. Mizutani, T. Kubo, N. Mori, A. Saruwatari, J. Ohtsuka, J. Ninomiya, Y. Watanabe, Upper Ocean Dynamics and Associated Water Exchange at the Entrance of a Semi-enclosed Bay Based on an In-situ ADCP Measurement, AOGS 13th Annual Meeting
- Fernando J. Mendez, Ana Rueda, Patrick Barnard, Nobuhito Mori, Sota Nakajo and Antonio Espejo (2016) Interannual variability of the frequency and intensity of tropical cyclones striking the California coast, AGU Fall Meeting
- Imai, Y., N. Mori, T. Yasuda and H. Mase (2015) Impact Assessment of the Seto-Inland Sea Temperature Environment Downscaled Based on CMIP5 Model Ensemble, AGU Fall Meeting.
- Ninomiya, J., T. Takemi and N. Mori (2015) Dynamical Downscaling of Typhoon Vera (1959) and related Storm Surge based on JRA-55 Reanalysis, AGU Fall Meeting.
- Fernando J. Mendez, Ana Rueda, Patrick Barnard, Nobuhito Mori, Sota Nakajo and Antonio Espejo (2015) Analysis of the interannual variability of tropical cyclones striking the California coast based on statistical downscaling, AGU Fall Meeting.
- Suzuki, K., S. Nakano, G. Ueno, N. Mori (2015) An introduction of a new stochastic tropical cyclone model for Japan area, AGU Fall Meeting.
Mori, N. (2014) Extreme wave modeling and validation using buoy network, Deep-Water Bouy workshop, Hobart, Australia.
- Mori, N., W. Pringle and N. Yoneyama (2014) Effects of the offshore barrier against the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake Tsunami and related Recovery Process, JpGU, Yokohama
- Mori N., L. Erikson, M.A. Hemer, P. Lionello, F. Mendez, A. Semedo, X. Wang and J. Wolf (2014) Projection of future wave climate for marine renewable energy, 2nd Asian Wave and Tidal Energy Conference, Tokyo.
- Mase, H., T.H. Tom, A. Ikemoto, T. Shimura, T. Yasuda and N. Mori (2014) Mapping of offshore wind and wave around Japan for selection of floating offshore wind turbine, Grand Renewable Energy 2014, Tokyo.
- Nobuhito Mori, Suzana Ilic and Jamie Luxmoore (2013) Freak Wave in Two Wave Systems, 13th International Workshop.
- Mark Hemer, Yalin Fan, Nobuhito Mori, Alvaro Semedo and Xiaolan Wang (2013) Global wave climate change from a community ensemble of wind-wave projections, 13th International Workshop.
- Hemer, M., L. Erikson, N. Mori, X. Wang and C. Trenham (2013) An updated wind-wave climate projedctions ensemble, AGU Fall meeting.
- Philip J. Blackmara, Daniel T. Cox, Dennis Albert, Nobuhito Mori, Heather Smith, Wei-Cheng Wu (2013) Full-scale Experiment and Numerical Model Investigation of Wave Height Attenuation through Emergent Vegetation, ASBPA National Conference
- Suzana Ilic, Jamie Luxmoore, Peter McClintock, Victor Efimov, Aneta Stefanovska, Juana Fortes, Joao Santos, Rui Capitao, German Kolmakov, Csaba Pakodzi, Carl Trygve Stansberg, Ivar Nygaard, and Nobuhito Mori (2013) Freak waves in crossing directional seas: a laboratory experiment, EGU General Assembly 2013
- M. Hemer, Y. Fan, N. Mori, A. Semedo, V. Swail, X. Wang (2012) Global wave climate change from a community ensemble of wind-wave projections, AGU Fall Meeting.
- M. Hemer, Y. Fan, N. Mori, A. Semedo, V. Swail, X. Wang (2012) Global wave climate change from a community ensemble of wind-wave projections, 10th International Conference on Southern Hemisphere Meteorology and Oceanography, New Caledonia, 2012/04/23-27.
- Ninomiya, J., N. Mori, N. Kihara, T. Suzuki, T. Yasuda and H. Mase (2012) Hindcast of Storm Surge and Current due to Typhoon Melor in 2009, International Conference on Disaster Management, Kumamoto, 2012/08/23-25.
- Mori, N. and The 2011 Tohoku Earthquake Tsunami Joint Survey Group (2011) Post-event Survey Data of the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake Tsunami, The 1st ICSU World Data System Conference, Kyoto, 2011/08/31.
- Mori et al. (2011) Dynamic Projection of Future Global Wave Climate Change, The WCRP / JCOMM Workshop on Coordinated Global Wave Climate Projections, 11-13 April, 2011, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Kimura, Y., Nakayasu, K., Morii, T., Mase, H.,: Development of New Structures for Real-Time Tsunami Protection – FLAPGATE and NEORISE -, Proc. of the Indian Ocean Tsunami Modelling Symposium, Fremantle, Western Australia, pp.54-57, 2010.
- Kim, S.Y., Matsumi, Y., Yasuda, T. and Mase, H.: Analysis of anomalous storm surge around west coast of the Sea of Japan, Proc. Storm Surges Congress, Hamburg, Germany, 2010.
- Hyun-Doug Yoon, Dan Cox, Dennis Albert, Nobuhito Mori, Heather Smith (2010) Vertical structure of fluid velocity for flow through vegetation under waves, AGU Fall Meeting, San Francisco.
- Yasuda et al. Statistical modeling of future typhoons under a climate change scenario (2010) Workshop on metrics and methodologies of estimation of extreme climate events， Poster, September, Paris, France, 2010/09/27.
- Mori et al. (2010) Projection of extreme wave climate change, Workshop on metrics and methodologies of estimation of extreme climate events， Poster, September, Paris, France, 2010/09/27.
- Mori, N., T. Yasuda and H. Mase (2008) Storm surge predictions in enclosed shallow water areas using ROMS, ROMS European Workshop, Grenoble, France, 1p.
- Takayama, T.: Coastal disasters in Japan and countermeasures for their reduction, Proc. 6th Japan-Taiwan Joint Seminar on Natural Hazard Mitigation, Organized by DPRI Kyoto Univ. and Interchange Assoc., Japan, CD-ROM, 2006.
- Mase, H.: Wave runup -Lesson from a coastal disaster-, Proc. 6th Japan-Taiwan Joint Seminar on Natural Hazard Mitigation, Organized by DPRI Kyoto Univ. and Interchange Assoc., Japan, CD-ROM, 2006.
- Yasuda, T. and Takayama, T.: Effect of cross-sectional shape on characteristics of tsunami deformation and force, Proc. 6th Japan-Taiwan Joint Seminar on Natural Hazard Mitigation, Organized by DPRI Kyoto Univ. and Interchange Assoc., Japan, CD-ROM, 2006.
- Yasuda, T., Takayama, T. and Mase, H.: Characteristics of tsunami deformation and force propagating on coral reef topography, Proc. Kyoto Symposium on Mangrove Management, Kyoto, Japan, pp.41-52, 2006.
- Pradono, M. H., Iemura, H., Yasuda, T. and Tada, T.: Tsunami hydrodynamic force on a bridge, The 19th KKCNN Symposium on Civil Engineering, Kyoto Univ., Kyoto, Japan, 2006.
- Takayama, T.: Dependency of tsunami behaviors and forces on topography of cross-shore section, Proc. 7th Kyoto Univ. Int. Symposium, Bangkok, Thailand pp.3-14, 2005.
- Mase, H.: Wave prediction model for large sea area, Proc. Monitoring, Prediction and Mitigation of Water-Related Disasters, Organized by DPRI, Kyoto Univ., pp.767-772 (CD-ROM), 2005.
- Hiraishi, T., Hirayama, K., Nagai, T. and Yasuda, T.: On-site monitoring of wave overtopping, Proc. Monitoring, Prediction and Mitigation of Water-Related Disasters , Organized by DPRI, Kyoto Univ., pp.269-274, 2005.
- Yasuda, T., Hiraishi, T. and Nagase, K.: Application of direct simulation method for solving multiphase flow on compound coastal urban floodings, Proc. Monitoring, Prediction and Mitigation of Water-Related Disasters, Organized by DPRI, Kyoto Univ., pp.779-784, 2005.
- Yasuda, T., Hiraishi, T., Kawai, H., Nagase, K., Kang, S-W. and Jeong, W-M: Field survey and 3-D simulation on inundation disaster due to storm surge in Masan City, South Korea, Solutions to Coastal Disasters 2005, pp.74-83, 2005.